Two Days One Night Trekking Around Inle

Day 1 (Hotel – Nyaung Shwe – Loi Kin – Kone Sone ) ( L , D)

Myanmar Trekking Nyaung ShweIn the morning, you will be transfer to the starting point by boat and Three-wheel Motor Bike. Trekking up hill to the Taung Yoe Village of Kone Sone village Will take about (5) hours walk. You will pass cheroot leaves plantations on the way. There are also wild orchid growing in the trees. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of the whole area and life of the local ethnic minorities. Traditional simple lunch will be provided at the village house. After lunch, continue hiking to Kone Sone village, which is located at the highest elevation of Inle Lake region. Simple home cook dinner will be provided and over night stay at the local family house.

Today walking Hours:            5 hours
Different Elevation:                Ine Lake:         900M above sea leval
Kone Sone      1500m above sea level

Day 2 (Kone Sone – Loi Khaw – Forest Monestary – Mine Thauk) (B)

Myanmar Trekking KalawAfter breakfast prepared by your trekking guide, start walking to Mine Thauk village (4 hours) located on the eastern shore of the lake.You will pass through some small villages on the way, tea leaves plantations and Loi Khaw (Pa – O hill tribe) village. You will also have chance to visit to the forest monastery .Continue walking to Mine Thauk village. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel by boat.

Additional information

For this trekking, we do recommend to take only a small backpack, which you can carry during the hike. The less stuff you carry around, the more you will enjoy yourself.

It can contain items you might need during the hike:

• 2 pairs of socks. Sandals or flip-flops (for the evening)
  • Small towels and personal items
  • Sun-cream, hat, sunglasses. Mosquito repellent
  • 1 long sleeves sweater and pants, or jogging suits (for cold season)
  • A small flashlight is always useful.
  • Wear a good pair of running shoes or lightweight trekking shoes.

During the cold season (mostly months of December and January), it is always better to bring some warm clothes, as temperatures can drop down at night. It can reach a 5 degree Celsius in the morning early hours.