Terms & Condition
PAYMENTS AND DEPOSITS
- 30 % of the total payment must be deposited into our bank account in the United States or CB bank in Myanmar after your booking date to confirm the trip.
- 80 % of the total payment must be received in our bank account in the United States or CB bank in Myanmar 31 days before your trip to confirm our reservations.
- Last 20 % of the total payment is either payable upon your arrival in Myanmar or deposited into our bank account in the United States or CB bank in Myanmar.
The itinerary provided for each trip is representative of the types of activities, but it is understandable that the routes, schedules, itineraries, amenities and mode of transportations may be subject to change without prior notice due to local circumstances or events. Keep in mind that we will try our very best to accommodate and update the status of the trip as we go along.
We recommend that you should check with your local insurance agent before you leave.
In order for us to compensate the charges and fees (Due to the harsh policy of the hotel reservation) associated with your booking, we sadly need to take the following percentage out of your total payment if the trip is cancelled starting May 1, 2012.
- 60 to 45 days before your trip – 30% of the total payment
- 45 to 31 days before your trip – 50% of the total payment
- 31 days to less than before your trip – 100 % of the total payment
- If we do not receive your deposit by the due date, we reserve the right to treat your bookings as cancelled and to apply the appropriate cancellation charges
- Once your booking is confirmed, it is understood that you have read and accepted the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of The Precious Myanmar Travels and Tours.